Sunday 20 May 2018

50+ Cool Love and Attitude Desi status captions for Girls & Boys in Hindi & English


Here are 50 Cool Captions for your Facebook Display Picture (DP), pick any or many of them all.......!


1. It's cool being me.

2. Facebook is the only place where it is acceptable to talk to a wall.

3. I'm not only responsible for what I say not for what you understand.

4.Proof that I can click selfies better than you.

5.I don't need your approval you to be me.

6. Keep smiling and be beautiful.

7. Be silence and let your success shout.

8. I am not perfect but i m a limited addition

9. There's million fish in the she, but i m a mermaid.

10. There is no competition because nobody can be me.

11. I am not lazy, i am on energy saving mode.

12. I love the confience makeup gives me.

13. I don't want a perfect life, i want a happy life.

14. Life is a journey and only you holds the key.

15. Love is the beauty of the soul.

16. No beauty shines better than of a good heart.

17. Elegance is the only beauty that never fades.

18. OMG, look at my selfie.

19. Sending me selfie to NASA, because I'm a star.

20. Be who you truly are.

21. Hating me doesn't make you pretty.

22. Peace begins with a smile.

23. Look in the mirror.It's your competition.

24. Asmile is the prettiest thing you can wear.

25. Smile, it confuses peoples.

26. Life is better whem you are smiling.

27. Life does not have to be perfect to be wonderful.

28. Live life to the fullest, and focus on the positive.

29. I wan to livemy life, not record.

30. You were born an original, please don't die a copy.

31. Not everyone likes me, not everyome matters.

32. Be yourself, no one else.

33. Don't ever let anyone dull your sparkle.

34. Stop wishing for it, start working for it.

35. Take these broken wings and start to fly.

36. Think positive, Live positive.

37. Sometims life can surprise with a happy coincidence.

38. Life is way to short for bad vibes.

39. When nothng goes right, go left.

40. Dream it. Believe it. Achieve it!

41. Having a soft heart in a crue world is courage, not weakness.

42. No man is failure who is enjoying life.

43. I am more than what you see.

44. Different doesn;t mean wrong.

45. When your mind is happy, your mind is free.

46. Make life fun, tomorrow isn't guaranteed.

47. I love my job only when i am on vacation.

48. Living my lifr in my style.

49. There is great beauty in being yourself.

50. Many has the image of me, but few got the picture.

0 comments: